Thursday, July 15, 2010

Be Jealous. Be VERY Jealous.

SCHA-WING! I just scored 2 of the sweetest deals ever in the past 2 days.

Yesterday, I stopped by Desu Couture, a consignment shop in Virginia Highlands that I'd been wanting check out for quite some time. The woman working there was extremely helpful and enjoyed listening to one of my fave bands, Bonobo, so I immediately felt at home. After trying on a few awesome items, a killer Alice + Olivia LBD for $80 ($328 tag from Neimans still on it), a never worn pair of Joe's Jeans for $50, and an old school raw silk skirt from J. Crew, I found THE perfect pair of jeans.



Pants are never the easier thing for me to find. So my Momma always told me "when you find a pair of jeans that fit, GET THEM." And I did. For $27...seriously. $27. I love the hippy-ish nod with the embroidery...a throwback to my granola style that I've been neglecting on a daily basis now that I have to dress appropriately for work!

Today on HauteLook, one of my favorite new brands Urban Behavior/Costa Blanca, had a sale. When I worked at fab'rik, this was one of my favorite brands to "get away with murder" with as the prices are unbeatable normally and UNBELIEVABLE with the discount I had there. After passing on a pair of high waisted pants and a crisp white blazer, I came across the most bad-ass jacket on the planet for $28.



Short black shorts and my chunked up hardware necklace for Paul McCartney on July 28? Check and CHECK!

2 comments:

  1. Yayyyy for Paul McCartney style solutions!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sparkly dress with the jacket! So cute for going out on the town!

    ReplyDelete