Monday, June 28, 2010

Fave Finds: Shop It to Me


Loving these skirts by French Connection and Diane von Furstenberg for totally different reasons. On my pear shaped body type, the French Connection Story Skirt ($69.99, orig. $128) is a perfect fit for work. I'd pair this bright mini with a subdued grey silk tank or perhaps a flutter-sleeve, printed blouse with flats for the office (this skirt also comes in black, but I've GOT to stay away from more black skirts...I have three!)

Our DVF mini is well over 50% off at $90.04, originally priced at $225. Animal prints are always in style when done tastefully, and it doesn't get much more classy than DVF! Pair it with a ruffle collar blouse and simple cardigan for work; switch it up at night with a casual cook grey tank and chunky gold necklace and heels for drinks when you're off the clock.

Finally I have always loved peacock feathers and their colors, so I had to highlight this amazing feather bangle from Tory Burch, just $32. I would love to see this with several more gold bangles stacked up my arm!

3 comments:

  1. Same here, sis. And it's only $90! If I knew how it'd sit on my hips, I'd snatch it right up! But skirts are super tricky on me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red color mini skirt is looking excellent. Very much beautiful to see. The other fashion accessories are also too goo and fashionable. Loving this trend and accessories.

    ReplyDelete