Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hey, I Got Some New Shoes On!

Two of my proudest finds lately have come in the form of shoes.

What is it about shoes that makes us girls go so bonkers? It's like men who don't give us enough attention, but we LOVE it and we want more.



Check out my fab finds: a pair of Via Spiga black leather and jute wedges (I've been on the hunt for some black-accented wedges all summer). Snagged 'em at Tootsies (when I got my Theory shorts) for $59.50, marked down from $175! Next up, probably my most fabulous find of the summer (maybe the century): these mega-badass snakeskin Modern Vintage wooden heels! These beauties came from the Boutique Bargain Warehouse Sale at Atlantic Station last month...ATL boutique Lexie and Jane is going out of business and had them marked down from $198 to $35!

These were fresh enough for the Paul McCartney show, for sure. Rocked 'em all night. Details, details, details!



Gold and silver studs on the tippy toes!



Get a load of those cutouts. Magnifique!

*PERK! Via Spiga has my wedges on sale for $69 online - find them here in all sorts of fun colors!

Right now is the time to shop the sales. What's been your best find recently?

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are fab! I love to thrift shop, we should hang out together one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely Tami! I haven't been sifting through too many thrift stores in ATL yet. I have checked out a few consignments shops that I enjoy, but I haven't really gotten my hands dirty yet in any other capacity. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete