Friday, December 4, 2009

Cue the Steel Drums

Currently, Calypso's website is BRIMMING with deals and steals, bringing me great joy because I love a bargain (no doy); and bringing me great pain because it's colder than Tiger Woods' side of the bed here in Atlanta today. So even though I'll have to wait to indulge in some of these goodies 'til spring time (South Beach in March...what whaaat!), I'll express my daydreams via blogging.
(Left to right: Calypso Iowa Dress, orig. $195, now $99; Calypso Julia Dress, orig. $175, now $69; Calypso Jenny Tunic, orig. $195, now $69)

Surely supplies are limited, so act fast, and plan a trip the Caribbean if you can. And take me with you. Thanks. Your friend, Genna

*Perk! As if this deal couldn't get any better, use code HOL9 to get $25 off any order of $50 or more!

2 comments: