Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Easy, Breezy, Beautiful

I'll admit it. I'm easy.

No no, dummies. I don't mean THAT kind of easy (in fact, I'm coming up on my one year anniversary with my man, so take that, you skeptics!)

I mean I love OUTFITS that are easy...synonymous with care-free, light, airy, simple, innately AWESOME. If I have to try too hard to get dressed...if I have to shimmy and shake to fit into a dress...jump up and down 100 times to squeeze into a pair of jeans...fight my way out of a tight tank...I'm over it.

Super-stylish Ilymlrs at Chictopia shows us what it's all about with a simple tunic dress, accessorized by chunky rings and Gisele-like tresses.

I quickly wanted to share some dresses that would be perfect for the upcoming fall weather. Wear them on their own or pair a fun fur vest, a denim jacket, a menswear-inspired belt, a chunky necklace (a ROARKE one if I could afford it) and your favorite flat ankle boots or knee high wedge boots. The possibilities are endless because after all, it's easy!

Jill's Day Dress by Free People, $68

A-line Crew Neck Dress by Savannah Rae, available at fab'rik starting October 22

Forever 21 Life in Progress Denim Dress, $24.80
If you like what you see by Savannah Rae and live in Atlanta, be sure to come out to fab'rik Midtown at 7:00pm on October 22 for the Savannah Rae Launch Party. Meet with the designer, Amanda Wheeler, and see her fall collection up close and personal!

No comments:

Post a Comment