Monday, October 4, 2010

Shop for a Cause at Macy's on 10/16!

Hey gang! So I had one of THE most productive consignment shopping weekends ever this past weekend at Labels. Can't wait to give you the full report of all my treasures (5 in all, totaling...you guessed it...less than $100!)

But first, I get to share my love of fashion AND saving money with you dear readers and extend the invitation to YOU to go shopping on October 16 at Macy's (in-store and online).

You see, Macy's created this day to for all of us to Shop for a Cause. Basically, show up at Macy's (or shop online) and spend $5 on a shopping pass which grants you a whopping 20 percent off anything you purchase that day (with 10% off any sale or clearance purchases). Additionally, you can use the shopping pass for 25% off one regular, sale or clearance item in men's, women's or kids apparel or accessories. The best part? The $5 goes straight to your local charities! So you can give back to your community by getting new stuff!

I've already picked out my fave 100andSouth items (a great fall outfit when combined, I might add) for the taking!

(L to R: INC International Concepts Skinny Cargo Pants: $69, Steve Madden Slingback Suede Carnee Clogs, $67.72; Free People Barely Brushed Sweater, $98)

Find out more about this awesome event by clicking here!

Disclosure: I work with Everywhere and am helping in blogger outreach for this event,but the thoughts and opinions expressed above are solely mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment