Friday, January 15, 2010

Be "Stila" My Heart!

Stila cosmetics is having a major sale on their already well-priced gift sets. I just snagged the $120 Bronzed Glow Set (a $120 value) for $15!
(L to R: Rose Gold Illuminating Finishing Powder, Bronze Glow Baked Eye Shadow Trio, Shade 1 SPF 15 Bronzer, Citrus Mint Plumping Lip Glaze)

Not begging for bronze? How about this one-stop-shop clutch that will totally transform your eyes and lips, a $125 value for $28.50!

(L to R: Marigold Convertible Color Duo, Palm Peach Mini Lip Glaze, Golden Noir Smudge Pot Eyeliner (with 24kt gold shimmer...are you kidding me!?), Oasis Eyeshadow

Nothing makes me feel more glamorous than a) a new (f'in!) haircut and b) new makeup. If you're feeling the need for change, you can do both and still come in under 100andsouth! Lemme know how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl...thanks so much for the sweet comment! I absolutely ADORE your blog. In addition to health, fashion is a major passion of mine ;) And I love the "$100 or less theme"...that's also right up my alley.

    I'll definitely be following! xoxo G

    ReplyDelete